The mission of Oak Creek Youth Football (OCYF) is to provide an organized, educational football program for players in 1st through 8th grade. We offer equal opportunity for our athletes to learn fundamental football skills including sportsmanship, integrity and teamwork. It is our responsibility to provide a competitive yet safe environment to foster our players' appreciation of the game and develop life skills that extend beyond the game of football.
- All players both returning and new will be afforded the same opportunities to practice, learn and develop their football skills in a constructive, safe environment.
- Our players will develop mental and physical abilities through a commitment to structured practices.
- We will strive to serve as many children as possible and ensure that our athletes have fun whether winning or losing by creating an environment that is positive, honest and educational.
- OCYF will seek to provide opportunities for our kids to positively expand their life experiences.
- OCYF will give back to our communities and model fairness, service, and selflessness as values essential for our children to learn.
- Our primary focus is the welfare and enjoyment of our youth. Adult ambitions will be subordinate when determining what is in the best interest of our athletes.
- OCYF as an organization is open to input from both parents and the community and we welcome positive-minded volunteers to participate in coaching, meetings, events and activities.
- We believe in the consistent enforcement of stated rules for safety and fairness to all our players and will quickly and reasonably address all infractions to those rules.
- As an educational organization, we will strive to teach. Our volunteers must be committed to teaching skills that will impact our athletes' lives both on the field and off.
- We will demonstrate leadership both on and off the field and ensure that the success of our organization is started from within.