MANDATORY COACH REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL 2018 COACHES
1. Background check only after you have applied on-line at www.ocyf.net.
· Paid by OCYF - All 1st through 8th grade coaches will have a background check performed after completion of mandatory requirements listed below. You will receive instructions on how to complete this requirement.
2. OCYF Coaches Clinic (offered by the OCHS coaching staff). The administrative portion of our coaches clinic will be emailed to you and electronically signed that you are "in receipt of" AND have read all administrative coaching agenda, requirements, etc.
· Clinic dates are May 20th and June 10th. All head and assistant coaches must attend one of these clinics.
3. 5th - 8th Grade coaches - You may have to complete an AAYFL 25 question open book questionnaire on AAYFL rules. Once we receive the questionnaire, it will be forwarded to you.
4. 5th - 8th Grade Coaches - One coach from each team will need to attend an AAYFL 2 hour coaches information meeting in July. Info to be emailed.
5. USA FOOTBALL - ALL COACHES
· Complete 20187 HEADS UP Tackle Certification
(DO NOT PAY FOR THIS - you will register at www.usafootball.com) Instructions will be emailed to you after you have been accepted as a coach
6. HEAD COACH AND ONE ASSISTANT will be certified in First Aid. The $35 course will be taken online and paid for by OCYF. Instructions will be emailed.
· Professional Emergency Medical Responders - (EXEMPT BUT DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED.)
***Note: If you took the First Aid through NFHS and OCYF paid for it, it is good for 3 years.
· Paid for by OCYF only after completion of requirements.
(Recommend you purchase and carry additional insurance if you feel it's necessary (NAYS)
8. New HEAD Coach Applicants: Must Attend Coaching Interview (Time and Date TBD)
· OCYF reserves the right to specifically request a any coach to come in for an interview. We will inform you if you are required to attend.
9. On equipment handout day, all coaches are required to be present to properly fit their team with equipment. Parents will be inside listening about rules/safety/fundraising/etc. Equipment handout day will be July 15th.
Coaches Appreciation Dinner is scheduled for: TBA
**Deadline for applying as a head coach is April 15th. As an assistant, it is May 31st. Exceptions will be made to assistants newly assigned to teams after the draft.
The Registration "For Coaches" is not currently available.
Keep connected to your team. Quickly check schedules and team updates, plus message other members on your team and receive heads-up from athletes about practice. Enjoy unlimited access to scores & stats, photo/video sharing, and more.
Easily add and edit athlete info, manage schedules, and message team members
Perform basic tasks using the Team Page Team Management functionality
Add additional email addresses to a non-member's profile in order to be able to include all athletes in team communications
Manage RSVPs for each athlete within your team’s TeamCenter or within the SportsEngine mobile app
Do you import your game schedules from a third party scheduler or create them manually on your team page? This article explains how to add RSVPs to those games and events after they are imported.
Review help articles about how coaches interact with TeamCenter and the SportsEngine mobile app
Access your website with a single tap from your mobile device's home screen.